MCServeris downloadable below, you may give feedback or get help with this software at our forums.
MCServer requires a windows machine, windows 98+ I believe is okay!
- updated objects to include new objects of minecraft 1.8
- object images are more compressed and load quicker!
- Fixed bug when first starting minecraft_server.jar where files such as server.properties dont exist yet but MCServer assumes they do and loads them.
- New update checker added to mcserver http panel.
- There is now a Minecraft time changer in the administration panel so you can easily change the time of day!
- Fixed some bugs - everything should work correctly.
- Added more AJAX features - now shows status in a little flashing box on the page!
- Backup tab has been moved to "server" tab
- "Server" tab has been renamed to "Administration"
- Minecraft Commands now work correctly!
- Added a wait time when shutting down Minecraft to make sure save-all is complete and etc.
- Spawning objects was fixed again (New AJAX related problems)
- "Reset" button now on spawn tab, after giving items the page no longer redirects and the data stays in the form.
- Front End improvements - styling is nicer
- Added quick server information below the title which is updated automatically - shows last backup and server status.
- Page Request fix for the HTTP server - it now sends the correct MIME type for CSS files!
- Web GUI is now HTML 4.01 transitional - everything works in ie, chrome, firefox and safari.
- More tabs added for Gallery and Help - coming soon...
- Application is now offically compiled as a console and should free up a little memory :)
- Application console output is nicer - in the process of making it easier to read with color!
- Fixed duplicate item sending.
- Fixed referencing problems when the same object number appears across multiple object categories.
- AJAX is now implemented and used to keep track of server status.
- Fixed bug when starting the server from a "stopped" state. Noone would know this as errors were repressed.
- Can now edit whitelist banned-players and banned-ips files
- Removed duplicate items on Misc tab
- All tab now fully functional
- You can now send minecraft commands directly from the http server
- Minecraft Server now runs better with new command, must set RAM in command for the server to function correctly (See Help)
- Login screen now displays much better
- AJAX used for all submit commands - no more paused loading or reloading of the index page!!
- Stop/Start/Restart Minecraft Server now works correctly. A timer delay has also been added to warn players, save-all and then gracefully shut the server down.
- Backing up the server now warns players and gracefully shuts the server down, performs the backup and reboots the server!
- MCServer no longer gathers response data from Minecraft, hopefully this is fixing a strange bug that was happening to me!
- Fixed a bug with giving items to players (sorry!)
You may download this software below using one of our mirrors, thank you for your interest in our software.
Table 'resplace_dean_wordpress.wp_posts' doesn't exist